Tuesday 29 May 2012

The oil age

Good to see men's hair oil has made a significant comeback, even outside the rockabilly circles.

Been thinking about some sort of hair oil app for smartphones which could yield millions. If anyone ever reads this I've already patented the idea so you're wasting your time.

I don't think I have the kind of head of hair for hair oil or cream. I do like the idea of cream better than oil though. Is that Freudian?


Pretty good standard of Eurovision this year, even though it's still tough to stick with unless you playing Eurovision bingo with the aid of vodka, beer etc. The general style of 'song' seems to be either power ballad or eurotrash vocal trance pop, with obscure local style thrown in here and there.

I did feel sorry for the old grannies from Russia who were up there performing. Putin probably had their families held hostage in the wings.

Your's Slickly,

Prof Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment